Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I did it...

:: I raced for life ::

:: I raced for my friend Clare ::
who sadly has ANOTHER operation next week

:: I raced for my Dad ::
who has his MRI scan in a couple of weeks and will find out what treatment he faces

:: I raced for my friend Linda ::
who has been "clear" for a good few months and hopes she stays that way - and whom I will see in a couple of weeks when I visit Boston.

:: I raced in the memory of my mother in law ::
who sadly lost her battle 8 years ago

it wasn't a record time - but I did it and I will be doing it again next year

Thanks to EVERYONE who sponsored me. Along with the HP Company Matching scheme I raised £370

2 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Well done darling, who cares about the time when you are just wonderful enough to do it in the first place. We are very proud of you and love you loads.
Love Moomin xxxx

Vixbil said...

You're lovely
xx