Thursday, July 15, 2010

FINGERS CROSSED!

I have so many things crossed right now I have cramp

My dad gets his MRI and Bone scan results back tomorrow to see if the Cancer has spread anywhere else. Just typing this is making me anxious and teary

They have just spent a (hopefully) restful few days here, leaving this morning to go back to my sister's (near the hospital)

I can't seem to post about anything else at the moment, doesn't seem important (sorry)

So... fingers crossed that the Prostate Cancer is ALL he has to fight and that the fight can start SOON

P.S I found out this week that my friend's MRI and Bone Scan's where all clear, so although she is now facing INTENSIVE Chemo now for the Cancer in her Lymph nodes, it THANKFULLY has not spread anywhere else right now! Lets hope this is the week of GOOD NEWS!

1 comment:

apple tree quilter said...

And Toes!!! Please let us know what they find out. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers and will remain so. Sharlene