Sunday, April 17, 2011

Morning Tea

I woke up a little earlier than expected this morning (7.30 for a Sunday!?)

Seeing it was Sunny outside I couldn't lie in bed any longer...  so I got up, made a cup of tea then went and sat outside (with a blanket).  We are lucky to live in a quite cul-de-sac so all I could hear were the birds singing! (Dominated by the seagulls of course)
A quick flick through my Mum's Country Living before it gets posted to France ;)

The tree's are really starting to sprout their leaves...soon we will no longer be able to see the sea

The sun just peaking through... the tree's full of birds and the occasional squirrel
What a lovely start the day!

Have a lovely weekend everyone
xx


2 comments:

Diane said...

Hi! I was with you drinking your tea then! Ive finished the book so I will pop it back in the post for you. Many thanks, I really enjoyed it. Its made me want to revisit Lamorna Cove again. xxxxx

Clare said...

Glad you liked the book Diane
Clare
x