A few things I am appreciating/loving today:
1. The sun is out for the 5th day in a row! Yesterday was supposed to rain alot, but whilst it was a little overcast at times, we saw no rain and we DID see the sun a bit so that counts too in my book!
3. The walk on the beach afterwards
4. The lawn being mown for the first time!
5. The greenhouse is finished! We inherited a greenhouse when we moved into this house, hubby has been taking it apart, cleaning it, and building a new base for it over the past few weeks, and now it is all finished and looking like shiny new!
6. My new Hokey Cokey sign in the freshly decorated porch (enough with the decorating for now)
...Oh and a particularly yummy cake that I have been wanting to make for ages, but haven't for fear it would not live up to what I had in my head... SO glad I took the plunge - it is so good.