Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My fav Season...

I love Autumn... especially on days like today.  It has been SUNNY with Blue Skies all day today.  A little windy at times - especially as we were eating out picnic lunch down by the sea - but had remembered my bobble hat so I was fine :) 

It also signals changes in the kitchen... like Breakfast:
Mmmm Porridge with sultana's and a little dash of Golden Syrup
We have just moved to our "winter menu" so soups, stews, pies and other yummies are all to look forward to.

Drinks are different too... swap the summer fruity wines for this:
Stones Ginger Wine - Straight up with lots of Ice
Admittedly a rather large glass (but there is lots of ice honest).  YUM

...and just a little anticipation building for Christmas (but we won't shout about that)

1 comment:

Vixbil said...

I like the small print
x